Gourmet Rose Minerals
Sample Jar (1/2 Teaspoon)
~ LOOSE MINERAL FOUNDATION~
You will wear this color if you have medium to dark skin with yellow warm tones. For Latinas, Southeast Asians, Native
Americans or very light skinned African-American women. Dark, peachy yellow undertones bring out the warm tones of this
Ingredients for Mineral Foundation: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, and Zinc Oxide.
WHY USE GOURMET ROSE MINERALS?
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores. Free of oils, silicones and waxes.
- Those with allergies and sensitive skin can wear mineral makeup.
- SPF 20- Broad-spectrum UVB, UVA & URA protection
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin
- Very water resistant
- Complete, flawless coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing
- Contains no fillers like talc ,cornstarch, rice powders, flours
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria
- Environmentally aware and not tested on animals
- GOURMET ROSE MINERALS are a true Mineral Makeup.
- So pure, you can actually sleep in them.
GOURMET ROSE MINERALS makeup is skin care that actually improves the health of your skin. Mineral makeup is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists throughout the world.
Our line is a blend of minerals and pigments which are micro-pulverized. The minerals overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still naturally protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up during the day. And because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won't crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise.
Gourmet Rose Minerals
~ LOOSE FOUNDATION, CONCEALER, & MINERAL VEIL/SETTING POWDER MINERALS ~
CHOOSE THE COVERAGE THATS RIGHT FOR YOU!
For Light to Medium Coverage- simply apply the minerals with one of our soft kabuki brushes.
For Heavier Coverage- use a damp brush to create a matte, yet a very natural looking finish.
For Light Concealer- take your mineral foundation powder on a sponge or concealer brush and dot where you need the extra coverage.
For Heavy Concealer- our Concealer/Corrector Mineral Powder, which contains Zinc, is sold in our online store, which is wonderful for covering up dark circles, scars, and acne.
Liquid Foundation- If you prefer the application of liquid foundation, you can simply add our mineral foundation powder to your own facial moisturizer, emu oil, olive oil, or aloe vera (for an all natural moisturizer) to create your own liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer.